To find the URL for use on your There.com picture surface, follow these steps below.
- Login to your Flickr.com Account
- At the top of the page, HOVER your mouse over YOU and then left click ORGANIZE.
- Find the image you want on your picture surface among the thumbnails at the bottom, you may need to scroll to the right if you have many pictures.
- Right click on the image and left click “Copy image address”.
- In There.com, hover over the decorator tag and click CONFIGURE.
- In Flickr Photo URL, paste the address into the field.
- Choose a Layout Style that will best work with your picture surface. No two surfaces are created alike and different layout options look different on each one depending on the aspect ratio of the image and the aspect ratio of the picture surface, so your mileage may vary.